Miami Scavenger Hunt: After Sunrise, Miami
Tourists and locals alike fill Miami's nightclubs every night of the week. But when the lights are turned off and the sun rises, we find the cultural mecca of the east coast, with unique public art, modern museums, beautiful shoreline parks and hundreds of storied buildings across downtown. On today’s epic scavenger hunt of Miami, we’ll explore all the best sights around the city center. Along the way, you'll find a museum in a park, tower of freedom, and flamingo church. It's time to slap on that sunscreen, round up some friends and book your Downtown Miami scavenger hunt today!
What You'll See: Pérez Art Museum, Freedom Tower, Gesu Church
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
About This Miami Scavenger Hunt
Head into the city center of Florida's most iconic city and you'll find a ton of daytime fun. On this wondrous Miami scavenger hunt, we go in search of storied buildings, cultural attractions and great green spaces by the bay.
What caused a $16.5 million hiccup at the Pérez Art Museum? What flies above the Freedom Tower? Find out on this scavenger hunt of Miami!
You can do at any this interactive scavenger hunt at any time. Explore the culture & history of Miami.
• Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College, 600 Biscayne Blvd Freedom Tower, Miami, FL 33132-1802
• Gesu Catholic Church, 118 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33132-2202
• Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1758
• American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1801
• Klipsch Amphitheatre at Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-2226
Departure Point :1103 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :10/26/2018 - 10/26/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.