Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
You will discover what makes Milan such a chic and trendy metropolis and tour one of the world's greatest fashion capitals, famous for its extravagant designer shows, boutiques, and outlet stores.
The tour includes the visit of Milan's famous Duomo, the impressive gothic cathedral and symbol of the city.
You'll also make a stop at Milan's renowned opera house, La Scala, where the great works of composers such as Verdi and Puccini have debuted, and artists such as Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti have enchanted audiences. Your entrance ticket provides admission to the theater and museum, which you may like to revisit after the tour for a longer period.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour (1 hour)
- Professional guide
- Duomo cathedral
- Entrance to the Scala Theatre and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up/ drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Visit the splendid Duomo, one of the world's largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals. Some 135 spires and 3,200 statues are crammed onto the roof and facade of the building.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Walk inside Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, a 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafes, it is often called the ‘salotto di Milano’ or ‘Milan’s drawing room’ for its importance over the years as a common meeting point for the people of Milan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Enter Milan’s most famous Opera House, the fabulous La Scala theatre. Founded in 1778 and still in use, some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers have performed here including Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi, whose famous operas such as Falstaff often premiered in this very theatre.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In the Duomo Cathedral it is strictly forbidden to bring stroller, bulky bags or umbrellas or to wear low-cut clothing. Shoulders should be covered as well.
- Visit to Duomo and La Scala not allowed in case of special events. We will give you tickets for the entrance in a different day.
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.