Málaga Picasso Museum Private Guided Tour
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is definitely the Picasso Museum. Learn about this artist's life and the origins of his art in his home city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Merced
- Entry/Admission - Museo Picasso Malaga
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
Pablo Picasso's birthplace, at No. 15 Plaza de la Merced in Malaga, was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument of National Interest on March 25, 1983. On February 20, 1991, the Ministry of Culture integrated the Museum Picasso's Birthplace in the Spanish Museum System.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museo Picasso Malaga, Calle San Agustin 8, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Museo Picasso Málaga collection covers almost 80 years of Pablo Picasso’s work and conveys the rigour and creative ability of an artist who is essential to understanding the history of Western art. With this selection of works we provide a look at the diverse themes and techniques that Pablo Picasso mastered. Click on the images to discover the creative period the artist was in at the time of producing them, and to learn more about each one. From his beginnings to his later years, the ensemble enables us to understand the crucial importance of his legacy in the history of art.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.