Morning Quad Bike Desert Safari excursion From Makadi
Enjoy a 3-hour experience Quad-Biking excursion from Makadi and getting to know more about Bedouin culture. A desert excursion where guests get the possibility to do adventure in the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The transportation by jeeps
- The Quad riding
- The camel riding
- The local guide
- 01 Mineral water , 01 soft drinks and 01 tea or hipscus.
What's excluded :
- The Bedouin scarf which the guests could buy in the Bedouin tent.
- The CD OR DVD of the trip.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Marsaalamtours Representative guide will pick you up from your hotel in Makadi, you will begin a 15.5-mile (25 kilometers) trek across the desert. drive along the sand and take in your surroundings. You will stop for 2 or 3 times on your way to the Bedouin tribe to know about their life and traditions (Houses, food, Education, religion, etc.). You will have the opportunity to experience a Bedouin tea, Make a camel ride and smoke a water pipe before driving your motorbike back to the quad runner station and then you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
The transportation From hotel To quad Station and Back
The Quad riding
The camel riding
The local guide
01 Mineral water,
01 soft drinks
01 tea or hibiscus.
The Bedouin scarf which the guests could buy in the Bedouin tent.
Departure Point :Makadi Bay, Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from the hotels lobby
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A desert excursion where guests get the possibility to do adventure in the desert
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.