Museum of Luxor and Mummification Museum 4 hours Tour
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 4 hours. See the artifacts and mummies discovered in Luxor’s tombs and temples on a 4 hours tour of the city’s two best-loved museums, the Luxor Museum and the Mummification Museum. At the Luxor Museum, you’ll see treasures that range from the Old Kingdom to the Mamluk period, including the magnificent statues excavated from Luxor Temple. Continue to the Mummification Museum to find the preserved remains of humans and animals, as well as the tools of mummification. Pre-booking transport from your hotel to the museums ensures a hassle-free day of exploring Luxor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- All Entrance Fees
- Pass By: Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
At 08.00am you will be picked up from your hotel to start your half day tour visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum. Start the day visiting the Luxor Museum located in the Egyptian city of Luxor (ancient Thebes). Inaugurated in 1975, the museum is housed in a small, purpose-built building. The range of artifacts on display is far more restricted than the country’s main collections in the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo; this was, however, deliberate, since the museum prides itself on the quality of the pieces it has, the uncluttered way in which they are displayed, and the clear multilingual labeling used.
Then Transfer to Mummification museum It is located in the Egyptian city of Luxor. It stands on the corniche, in front of the Mina Palace Hotel, to the north of Luxor Temple, overlooking the River Nile. The museum is intended to provide visitors with an understanding of the ancient art of mummification. The Ancient Egyptians applied embalming techniques to many species, not only to dead humans.
Later transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from all hotel in luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.