Nagarkot one day hiking with mountain view tour from Kathamdu - Private hiking
• Visit Nagarkot with hike.
• See the highest peaks of the Himalayas from Nagarkot including Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Dorjelakpa, Gaurishanker and more.
• Hike and make photos and videos for several hours through exotic villages / countryside
• walk through traditional Nepalese houses along the way
• Includes transportation and local guide.
• Hike for four hours downhill among the mountain scenery,
• observe genuine Newari neighbour.
• UNESCO World Heritage Site of Changu Narayan
• stop along the way for local foods and drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- if you like to enter Bhaktapur Darbarsquare- entry fees extra USD 15 need to pay extra.
- Bottled water
- entry fees to Nagarkot and Changunarayan is extra and pay locally
cultural tour and hiking in the green hill, on a nice day we also have a chance to the snow-capped Himalayas. Observe the local lifestyle and people in Nepal.
Nagarkot is situated in the Northeast of the Kathmandu valley at an elevation of about 2100 meters. This spot is a popular destination and is also known as sunrise and Sunset point. It attracts a lot of crowd in the evening. Annapurna, Manasalu, Ganesh Himal, Lantang lirung and all the way to Everest range is visible. This is also a one day trip from Kathmandu. After you arrive in Kathmandu Nepal, take one hour drive to reach to this hill station.
Activities in Nagarkot.
It is famous for Himalayas view. we can see whole range including mount Everest in the east and Annapurna to the west. do some hiking, cycling, pony ride, yoga, local food cooking and farm house visits.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please give us address of your accommodation, we pick you up.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.