Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento full day tour from Naples
Enjoy a guided all included full day trip from Naples. The best way to have a complete look of Naples from the centre until the panoramic zone in a short time and then go on to Pompeii to explore one of the most fascinating places of Naples environs under the narration by a professional guide. Break for lunch and go on in the afternoon directly to visit Sorrento city. Pick up door to door wherever possible and tickets included will allow you not to reach meeting-points and skip the lines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port/station pickup and drop-off
- Transport by shared air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by shared air-conditioned coach
- Professional English, French, Spanish, Italian guides all day long
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch - pizza&drink will be provided.
- Pompei entrance ticket, euro 16.
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
The tour starts with a sightseeing of Naples of about 2 hours with a small group led by a professional guide and operated with little minibuses. Pick up in hotel at 8:15 and first stop at the cathedral to visit its treasure chapel and S.Restituta basilica. Drive along the town hall square where’s the New Castle built by French family of Anjou and stop in Posillipo area on S.Antonio church terrace to get the best view of the city and the bay. Go on to Plebiscite square to see the front of the Royal Palace, the beautiful church of St.Francesco di Paola in its neoclassic style, Umberto I gallery and San Carlo theatre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Transfer to Pompeii to explore one of the most fascinating places of Naples environs under the narration by a professional guide. In roman time Pompei was a rich and populated town, full of private and public buildings. On a summer's day in 79 A.D, the entire town and around 20.000 of its inhabitants were buried under tons of ash and pumice because of a violent explosion of Mt Vesuvius. A shower of very fine ash was deposited everywhere to a depth of more than six meters, enveloping everything and adhering to the forms of the bodies and of their clothes. Almost 2.000 years later, you have the opportunity to discover the everyday life of the Imperial Age and imagine the panic of the people before the city was so disastrously buried. In two walking tour, your guide will show you fascinating places such as The Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare and Vetti's House with it's beautiful frescos. After the visit brief stop for lunch with pizza&drink.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
After lunch departure toward Sorrento coast. It will be possible to admire during the way the suggestive medieval Castle from which the name of the famous town Castellammare di Stabia comes, the small and enchanting beaches of Vico Equense and Seiano and the typical mediterranean vegetation full of lemon and orange trees. Stop at the panoramic viewpoint in Meta di Sorrento to look up to the wonderful sight of the bay overlooking the sea. Stop in Sorrento for a brief visit of the town (about one hour). The guide will show you the most renowned places walking throught the suggestives narrow streets full of stores and little workshops, as far as one of the most scenic place of Sorrento: the so-called Villa Comunale from where is possible to admire the beauties of the golf as far as Punta Campanella and Capri Island and immortalize the breathtaking scenary. Return to Naples at around 5:15 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Porto di Napoli, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Naples (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation, nearby, or at our starting point.Ports
- Naples port, at the cruise dock.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation in the rare event there are not at least 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the english language is always guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.