Niagara Falls Canada Tour + Helicopter Ride and Skylon Tower Lunch
Experience Niagara Falls from top to bottom on this activity-filled tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Be wowed on an exciting helicopter ride; feel the power of the water on the Journey Behind the Falls; get up close to the thundering stream on a Hornblower cruise (operating seasonally from May - November); and visit several viewpoints for various perspectives of the whole site. Plus, have lunch at the Summit Suite atop the Skylon Tower! This tour is limited to just seven people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience with a knowledgeable guide. Our air conditioned mini-vans will allow for a comfortable experience with easy maneuverability around the area - getting to areas where other tours cannot reach.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- 12-minute helicopter ride
- Hornblower Boat Cruise (seasonal, will be replaced from October 18 2020 onward for winter season)
- Journey Behind The Falls
- Lunch at Skylon’s Summit Suite
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Helicopters Limited
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Niagara City Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dufferin Islands Park, 7400 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Explore 10 acres of paradise, where wooden footbridges connect small, secluded islands. You may be surprised at the wildlife you find in this popular escape, Niagara’s hidden secret.
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Descend 45 meters (150 ft.) by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. At Journey Behind the Falls, you will experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water thunders over the brink every second, travelling 65 kilometers per hour!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Located on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls have the highest flow rate of any waterfall in North America that has a vertical drop of more than 50 metres (160 ft). Feel the mist of the waterfall on your face as you walk right next to the most powerful waterfalls in North America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Helicopters Limited, 3731 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6V5, Canada
From the sensation of lift-off, to the excitement of soaring above the turbulent rapids and cascading waterfalls, your Niagara Helicopters ride is a unique and spectacular experience. Your all-scenic flight gives you a thrilling view of Niagara’s natural and man-made wonders.
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Getting Hungry? Step into the glass elevator up to the famous Summit Suite Buffet at the Skylon Tower. With a view overlooking the falls, enjoy oven fresh baguettes, mixed garden salads, seafood salads, Roast Beef au Jus, fresh salmon, chicken, roast potatoes, fresh vegetables, fine cheese, fruit salads, cakes, pastries, and a whole lot more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara City Cruises, 5920 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
The 20-minute Voyage to the Falls boat tour that gets you as close as possible to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Journey past the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Your guide will take you on a driving tour of Niagara Falls where you will pass by multiple notable landmarks such as the Old Scow, Floral Clock (seasonal), the upper rapids and the hydro plants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-ups from locations within Niagara Falls, Canada only.We will contact you 1-3 days prior to your tour regarding a specific pick up time.If you do not have access to phone or email please be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and will operate until October 18 for the 2020 season. When not operating, it will be replaced with another attraction.
- Attractions are Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours are in English - French/Spanish may be available upon request (not guaranteed)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.