.Take the chance and visit Aswan and seeing its architectural heritage. Visit The Nubian land which is known as the land of gold. You can go to the west of Aswan where the native Nubians are living and visit the Nubian village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- .Take the chance and visit Aswan and seeing its architectural heritage. Visit The Nubian land which is known as the land of gold. You can go to the west of Aswan where the native Nubians are living and visit the Nubian village.
You will be received at the station or the airport and go with the tour guide to the West of Aswan . It's the Nubian village . You will stay at a Nubian house on the banks of the Nile . In the morning , you will have the Nubian breakfast which includes a pie with honey and some Nubian foods. After breakfast, you will go with the guide to the centre of the Nubian village by camels. It's about two hour trip. After that , you will go by the launch to the Island of Hessa and how the temple of Elephantine was moved . You can also see the Island of plants . In the end, you will go to the station or the airport to leave.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.