Olympians Unleashed: Mythology Tour of Acropolis &Acropolis Museum incl. tickets
Draw the name of the Greek god you will become for the day and let your whimsical adventure into the depths of Greek history and mythology begin. Your goal is to find the divine formula that will allow you to return to Mount Olympus and reclaim your position of power through a series of fun clues and witty puzzles. While searching for the magic combination, explore the archaeological site of the Acropolis Hill and the impressive new Acropolis Museum & let your licensed guide narrate myths and legendary tales regarding its imposing monuments.
A truly enlightening semi-private experience that will reveal the hidden symbolism of ancient Greek mythology, this tour will be the highlight of your Athens exploration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line Entrance Fees to the Acropolis & the Museum
- Services of an exceptional licensed guide
- A mythological tour to the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- A personal mythology map with a full set of fun clues
- Goodbye gift as a memento of your experience
- All taxes and VAT
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Any additional orders or purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Next up is the emblematic Acropolis Hill, the monument that captures the interest of all of Athens' visitors and locals.
Climb the slopes of the Acropolis rock, and pass by the Theater of Dionysus, considered to be the world's first theatre, and the Asklepieion, the temple devoted to the god of medicine who was punished by Zeus for his supernatural remedies.
The monuments continue, with one being more impressive than the other. Admire the marble gate of the hill, the Propylaea, and hear your guide narrate the stories of Athena Nike, the patron of Athens. Stand in awe before the Parthenon, the brightest example of architectural excellence and visit the Erechtheion, the temple where, according to legend, the rivalry between Athena and Poseidon took place.
Your tour around the premises of the Acropolis will be enhanced by the fascinating puzzles your tour guide will present you with; find the answers to the witty enigmas and follow the well-thought clues that are hidden in every step of the way to achieve triumph!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
The amusement, however, doesn’t end on the site of the Acropolis but continues to the contemporary Acropolis Museum, your next stop in this mythical adventure and the host of the most important findings the excavations of the Acropolis brought to light.
Let your knowledgeable guide introduce you to the most momentous sculptures, artifacts and every-day items of ancient Greece, including the authentic Caryatids statues and the intricate metopes of the Parthenon.
By the time your visit to the Acropolis Museum reaches its end, you will have put together the divine blueprint that will lead you back to your righteous place of power, your home at the peak of the highest mountain in Greece!
In just a few hours you will have gained a better understanding of Greek culture, history and mythology and the significant symbolism that lies under every ancient rock!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.