One Day Tour of North Goa
Embark on the amazing sightseeing tour of North Goa and get a chance to explore the stunning beauty of Goa. Your private cab will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:30AM and we shall explore some of the famous tourist spots of this region.
North Goa tour includes a visit to the famous Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach. Enjoy the cool sea breeze and soak in the sunshine. Conclude your tour after you are dropped back to the hotel at around 05:30 PM.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- At 8:30 AM your driver will meet you at your hotel, and travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to reach North Goa. We first head to Fort Aguada to uncover its deep history and its features, from its architecture to its lighthouse. Head to Calangute Beach and see the locals, and enjoy shopping for local handmade craft items! Stop by Vagator Beach to enjoy the sand and then head to Anjuna Beach afterwards, the most famous beach in North Goa! It's a day of colors, sand, and surf!
• 08:30 AM pick up from hotel and proceed towards Fort Aguada
• Explore the Fort Aguada, its architecture, lighthouse, jail and other areas
• Stroll by the Calangute Beach and shop handicraft items indigenously crafted by the Goan people
• 1:00 PM reach Vagator Beach
• 3:00 PM visit to Anjuna Beach
• 5:00 PM hotel drop off
Departure Point :Pick up from Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.