One Day Trekking to Butakov Waterfall
Accompanied by a professional mountain guide you will enjoy one of the most popular and easy trekking routes of Almaty. Picturesque mountain sceneries of Butakov Gorge will amaze you with its pristine beauty. At the end of the way you will see the Big Butakov Waterfall falling from the high cliffs.
Hotel in Almaty city – Medeo tract – Kim Asar gorge – Kim Asar pass (2100 m) - Butakov gorge - Butakov waterfall - Butakov gorge - Almaty city hotel
• Comfortable shoes (sneakers, trekking boots);
• Headgear (cap, panama, etc.);
• Comfortable clothing for outdoor activities;
• Tracking sticks (if available).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Packed-Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Butakovskiy Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Butakov Waterfall - a popular place among the locals. In the summer, a large number of tourists come here to plunge into the coolness of the waterfall.
In winter they come to enjoy the amazing view of a frozen water.
This place is also a training camp for climbers
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.