One Way Private Transfer Chandigarh to Shimla
Your Driver will be at the Arrival point at provided arrival time with meet and greet service. You will be travelling in an Air Conditioned and Well Maintained vehicle. All our drivers are well trained and professionals, they will help you with your luggage. With us you can make any sort of changes with the drop address within the city for no extra cost. So Keep your worries aside and book with us for convenient and reliable one way intercity travel from Chandigarh to Shimla City.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a $2 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- We Provide you with the Most Convenient and affordable Intercity Transfer from Chandigarh to Shimla. Our verified Chauffer will be waiting for you at your desired location. It usually takes about 10-12 hours from New Delhi to reach Manali by road. During your road trip you will be entering into the Hill state of Himachal Pradesh. Along side the road you will have a lot of restaurants and Dhabas, Stop by any of them to have a flavour of Desi food or Butter chicken. Also you will get a picturesque view of the Shiwalik Himalayas and lush green fields of the Indian plains. On the way you can have your break and click pictures of the beautiful valleys. Our Driver will drop you off at your desired location safely and without any hassle. You can have your drop anywhere in Shimla City.
Departure Point :Airport/Hotel/Residence Pickup in Chandigarh city.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.