Ouarzazate Day Tour from Marrakech
Experience stunning desert landscapes as you travel from Marrakech to Ouarzazate on this full-day tour. See the exterior of the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah and the city of Ouarzazate, including the locations where movies such as Gladiator were shot. Take a journey through the breathtaking countryside of Morocco, traveling via the Tizi N'Tichka pass.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Begin your day with a pickup from your central Marrakech accommodations at 8:00am. For your first stop, visit the famous, fortified city of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been the backdrop for many films. Stroll the area with your guide and learn of its history. Observe this large area composed of 6 forts, 50 palaces, and defensive walls. Once you have finished your tour of this area, break for lunch at your chosen eatery.
After eating lunch, begin a city tour of Ouarzazate, whose name is the Berber word for “no noise.” This town as been nicknamed "The Door of the Desert" , as it is located on the edge of said desert. Then, visit the Taourirt and Tiffoultoute Kasbahs which were the ancient residences of Glaoui, also known as the Old Pacha of Marrakech. Finish there, then begin your return journey back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.