Ourika Valley: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Embark on a guided day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas mountain and make the best of your holiday while in Morocco!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure at 9am from Marrakech where you'll be driven towards the Ourika Valley, one beautiful valley located in the High Atlas Mountains, where you will see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as you move through the hillsides.
The first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who live in the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will do a tea ceremony for you and serve you their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil.
Afterwards, leave the house and head to your second stop to ride camels for half hour deeper in the valley. Just a short drive up the road your trek will begin at Setti Fatma, where you will hike to see the waterfalls and take a break over there if you are tempted to take a swim and enjoy the sunshine.
After the hike you'll go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome).
Then your tour will end with a drive back to Marrakech, where you'll arrive around 5pm.
Departure Point :From your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.