Overnight Hike in the Berber Villages from Marrakech
Embark on this 2-day hike around the Berber Villages in the Atlas Mountains with your small-group of no more than 10. Accompanied by a guide, explore this region, passing by the town of Imlil and the Tizi n'Tamatert Pass. Head back to Marrakech at the end of your journey, taking with you a new sense of adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bags
- Mineral water
- Day 1: Marrakech to Tinghrine Village (L,D)
A guide will pick you up from your Marrakech hotel at approximately 8:00am. Accompanied by an a local guide, drive south up over gorges and high passes of the upper valleys to the Berber town of Imlil. Start walking from Imlil towards Tizi n'Tamatert Pass to attain beautiful views over Imnane and Imlil Valley. After a short break on the pass, walk downhill via a dirt road to the River that you will cross to get to the village where you will be staying.
Overnight: Berber Lodge
Day 2: Tinghrine Village to Marrakech (B,L)
After breakfast, leave Tineghrine and head down the Imnane Valley, passing the Berber Village Ikkiss. Then, continue to Tizi n'Aguersioual Pass to walk downhill to the village of Aguersioula. There, you will have lunch before being transferred back to your Marrakesh accommodations.
We leave from Tineghrine down along the Imnane Valley, hereby we pass the Berber village Ikkiss (1700m). We then continue to Tizi n'Aguersioual Pass, walk downhill to the village of Aguersioula where we will have lunch berfore pick up back to Marrakech. 4h walk
Departure Point :Your Marrakech hotels
Departure Time :8:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, hear complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.