Overnight Luxor tour from Hurghada
Explore the ancient Egyptian history and return back more than 4500 years to visit the ancient Egyptian capital by air conditioned vehicle and and with your qualified Egyptologist guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- A Bottle of water on the day tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- One night accomodation at Lotus hotel or similar.
- All fees and taxes are included.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( recommended)
Day 1: Pick up and Visit the east side of Luxor
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Explore the ancient Egyptian history and return back more than 4500 years to visit the ancient Egyptian capital.
we will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to start your interesting tour by air conditioned vehicle and driving for about 4 hours to visit the east bank where the impressive Karnak temple which dedicated to the triad of Thebes ( ancient name of Luxor ) To God Amun Ra , his wife goddess Mut and their son god Khunsu god of the moon . This temple was built by several Kings as a kind of offering to God Amun Ra the main god at that time , so the temple is complicated on its plan .At the temple you will see the majesty of the ancient Egyptians throughout erecting the Hypostyle Hall which contains 134 columns arranged in rows.
Leaving Karnak temple to visit Luxor temple which is situated at down town of Luxor. Then moving to your hotel for check in and relaxing for one night.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4* hotel.
Day 2: Visit the west bank of Luxor and departure
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
After breakfast, moving towards the west bank which called the city of the dead where the ancient Egyptians build their tombs.
you will stop at the valley of the kings to visit three tombs and explore the cleverness of the ancient Egyptian artists and the shining colors .
then moving towards the temple of queen Hatsheput , your guide will explain how she reached to the thrown , her divine birth and her struggle against King Thutmose the third .
The next stop will be at Colossi of Memnon , the two huge statues of King Amenhotep III and taking some lovely pictures.
Then transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE pick up from all hotels in Hurghada.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will handle your tour in a small group, 2 person in a small car or maximum 6 person in a van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.