Palma China Town Tour- the unknown Pere Garau quarter
Uncover the secrets of everyday life in Palma's Chinatown. The heart of this district is the local green market, and the Pere Garau Quarter. Discover these areas with a local guide
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Immerse yourself in the everyday life of Palma's locals. Discover the local green market, where life pulsates every other day. Find the best prices for fresh products. Step off the beaten track to find Mallorcan farmers, merchants selling textiles and perfume, and even local breeders.
Everyone has fallen in love with the island of Mallorca, a melting pot of nationalities and their cuisines. Find couscous, samosas, empanadas, sushi, enchiladas, and tapas of course. Dive into the Chinatown of Mallorca. Discover one of the best Chinese restaurants with authentic cuisine, where an internationally mixed audience meets for a peaceful meal.
Many craftsmen also have their workshops in the Pere Garau quarter. Experience a fascinating world where skill, knowledge, ideas, and passion come together. Explore a bingo game or play roulette in a gambling den. Take a refreshing swim in the sea, or stroll down to the Cathedral of St. Mary, just 15 minutes walk from here.
Departure Point :Carrer d'Aragó, 40, 07005 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.