Palma de Mallorca Bike Tour with Optional Tapas
Cycle and sightsee on a 3.5-hour bike tour of Palma de Mallorca! While following a local guide at a leisurely pace, see top city attractions such as Palma Cathedral and learn about the history of the island’s captivating capital. We offer the possibility to upgrade to include a visit to a tapas bar (available upon request - please contact us in advance), one of the locals’ favorites, and complete your experience with three delicious tapas plates "pincho" style, teamed with a drink of your choice (to choose between water/beer/coffee).
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bike and helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Passeig des Born, Plaza de Juan Carlos I, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
We will bike by the beautiful avenue of Passeig des Born, framed with old platanero trees and nowadays a lively neigbourhood with old historical buildings mixed with luxury shops and small cafés and restaurants.
Pass By: Catedral de Mallorca, Placa la Seu s/n, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
On our tour we will not enter the cathedral but yes learn a great deal about this majestic building and its long history. We will see the cathedral from all corners and learn about how, when and why it was constructed.
Stop At: Palma Bicycle Tours, Avenida Gabriel Roca 12, 07014 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
This is our bike shop and also the starting/ending point for our tour. At our shop you can also purchase water, biking maps or rent a bike for the rest of the day if you want to do some more discovering on your own. We also repair bikes in our workshop here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Convento de Santa Clara, Calle Can Fonollar 2, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
We will do a short stop at this very interesting convent in the middle of the old town where we will tell you about the traditions of this convent, its nuns and its daily activity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Es Baluard Museu d'Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma, Placa Porta de Santa Catalina 10 D, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
We will bike to the modern museum of Es Baluard and enjoy the sight of its unique arquitecture from the outside as well as the interesting piece of art located just in front of the museum (a statue of Santiago Calatrava). We also offer our clients to walk up a few steps to a viewpoint in order to be able to enjoy a rooftop view over the old trading neighbourhood of El Born.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Av. de Gabriel Roca, 12, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face mask is mandatory before and after the start of the tour. During the actual bike tour while cyckling, facemask is not mandatory. All guests must bring and have their personal face mask available at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.