Panoramic tours Zagreb with a van.
We will start this tour of the most important historical and cultural sights of Zagreb from Kaptol and the Zagreb Cathedral, which is still the tallest building in Croatia. Heading to the east side, we will pass the city stadium, called Dinamo Stadium (after Zagreb’s football club Dinamo), the Zoo and Maksimir park. Heading south, we will enjoy the view of various historical buildings on the way, as well as examples of striking modern architecture, such as the famous Cibona tower. Our stop on the south side of Zagreb is Jarun, the recreational and sport center of Zagreb. The two lakes and numerous beaches of Jarun are a particular treat in hot summer months. We will then visit Lenuci’s Horseshoe, the green heart of Zagreb, known for its parks and architectural works from Secessionist and Neoclassical periods. Afterwards, a stroll around the Upper Town, the political center of Zagreb, will lead us towards the finish of our tour, which will take place where we have started, at Kaptol.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Parking fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb Cathedral, Kaptol, Zagreb Croatia
Clients do not go inside.
Pass By: Art Pavilion (Umjetnicki Paviljon), Trg Kralja Tomislava 22, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Pass By: Upper Town (Gornji Grad), Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Tour through upper town
Pass By: Zrinjevac, Zagreb Croatia
Pass By: Nikola Tesla Statue, At the corner of Masarykova and Preradovićeva Streets, Zagreb Croatia
will pass through center to see the old town.
Pass By: Arena Centar, Ulica Vice Vukova 6, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Will pass by the biggest sports center and mall in Croatia.
Pass By: Jarun Lake, Zagreb Croatia
a drive through Jarun lakes where locals enjoy there free time.
Pass By: Cmrok, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
you ll see beatutiful park on Zagreb hills
Pass By: Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb, Trg Marshala Tita 15, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Pass By: Mimara Museum, Rooseveltov Trg 5, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
a biggest museum in town
Pass By: Nikola Tesla Technical Museum, Savska cesta 18, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where do we pick you up. Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/26/2019 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.