Papagayo Gulf Private Sunset Boat Tour
Enjoy the sunset from the water during a late afternoon cruise around the Papagayo Gulf. A slow cruising tour allows you to take in the view and possibly spot dolphins, manta rays and whales while enjoying take breaking scenery , beer and hors d'oeuvres like fresh fruit and a snacks plate.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Papagayo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Papagayo, Costa Rica
Enjoy a beautiful afternoon on the Papagayo Gulf water. Snorkel in the bays to spot an abundance of marine life, try out the SubWing, fish for some red snapper, or simply relax on the beach.
As a private charter, the afternoon is yours. You can make the itinerary as you wish.
Once aboard the boat, our team is always at your disposal, ready to make your afternoon magical. First, explore the various bays of the Gulf of Papagayo, then anchor at the edge of a beautiful beach. Simply relax on the beautiful Papagayo Gulf sipping a costarrican beer or snorkel in the refreshing clear water. Snacks will be served on board, including fruits, beers, beverages, chips will delight your taste buds.
You also have probabilities to see whales and dolphins when is season. Let the colors inspire you to forget all your worries and relax while you enjoy the spectacular views.
As the day nears its end, you will take a slow cruise back. Enjoy costarrican stuff while the sun sets over the horizon.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.