Parasailing Water Activity.. (Full Adrenaline)
Parasailing, also known as water paragliding or boat paragliding, started to be carried out by the loving Europeans of adrenaline and has become one of the most popular activities of the summer months. This activity, which should not be confused with sports, is more fun in paragliding style and can be done anywhere there is water.
Thanks to the technology developed, parasailing has become very safe today. Although it seems dangerous, it is the safest branch of water sports. Because the captain is in full control, the Flying person only has to watch the beautiful scene. For this reason, people of all ages, attracts intense attention.the total flight time is around 10 minutes and 15 minutes.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
we parachute from about 10 feet to watch the unique beauty of konyaalti Beach.the boat is in a rickshaw above the sea, depending on the parachute.this service is prepared for our adrenalin-loving guests.after the gathering of our guests, we go to our beach and have the opportunity to experiment with the water sports that can be done here at sea with excitement.we'il definitely have fun.note, the price here is only valid for paraseiling. If the guest wants to do something other than paraseiling, it will be subject to an extra fee. (jetsky, waterboard, banane)
• U Can Travel, Antalya Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
lara,kundu,city center,old tawn,konyaaltı.If your hotel is outside of Antalya, you may need to pay an extra fee for the transfer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant meals not included
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.