Peneda Gerês National Park Day Trip from Barcelos - Braga - Esposende - Vila Nova de Famalicão
If you want to visit places almost untouched by man, the National Park of Peneda Gerês is the best place to see them. Visit the locales that you will remember for the rest of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points or Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This tour, aims to show of the National Park (Gerês), with its natural beauty and its astonishing views. Classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, this park has so much to offer that you will never forget it. Visit Vila do Gerês, rivers, waterfalls and have lunch with breathtaking views. Take everything in your memories, leave nothing behind.
You will start this tour at your accommodation/hotel. You will arrive at the National Park at 10am (at the latest) and will first visit the Vila of Gerês. After this, you will depart to Portela do Homem, passing through the heart of the park (Albergaria forest). Then it'll be time for a quick stop for lunch. In the afternoon, you will get to visit Pedra Bela, Arado Waterfall and Tahiti Waterfall. Before you head back to your hotel, you will get to visit a beautiful "secret spot" in the Cávado River. After that, it will be time to head back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Instant confirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.