Perito Moreno Glacier Tour from Puerto Natales Imperdible
Enjoy the Perito Moreno Glacier in the front row will leave you amazed by the ice giant and the landscape that accompanies it. It is a trip that you can enjoy in the front row.
from 06:00 am, to go to the border crossing Don Guillerno river, Cerro Castillo, where customs processing and migration is carried out to move from Chile to Argentina.
On the way we will arrive at the slope of Miguez, at approximately 11:00, it is possible to appreciate a beautiful view of Lake Argentino and Mount Fitz Roy. Upon arrival at El Calafate, we have 10 minutes so that passengers can rest from the trip either by having coffee or using toilets.
We continue traveling for approximately 1 hour and a half to reach Los Glaciares National Park. The entry per person. Passengers will have the option of navigating the Lake Argentino by catamaran, approaching in front of the Glacier it is possible to observe the constant landslides of ice over 70 meters high.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tourist Guide from El Calafate
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Fitz Roy
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Los Glaciares Park (AR $ 800)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Fitz Roy, El Chalten Argentina
It is possible to appreciate a beautiful view of Lake Argentino and Mount Fitz Roy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
We continue traveling for approximately 1 hour and a half to reach Los Glaciares National Park. The entry per person has a cost of AR $ 500 and payment is made when entering the park. Passengers will have the option of navigating the Lake Argentino on a catamaran, approaching the wall in front of the Glacier, where it is possible to observe the constant landslides of ice over 70 meters high.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We start the full day at the Perito Moreno Glacier from Puerto Natales, picking up the passengers from 06:00 am.Return to the city of Puerto Natales to arrive at approximately 22:30 hrs.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take all the procedures and follow all the safety protocols regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), so that your trip is fantastic and carefree, because you are important to us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.