Pharaonic Village Half-Day Tour
Half day tour to the Pharaonic village, A great family-friendly activity during your Egyptian vacation, the Pharaonic Village is a living museum of ancient Egyptian life.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pharaonic Village, 3 El Bahr El Aazam St, Giza Egypt
will pick you up from your hotel 10.00 am, to start your tour to The Pharaonic Village which is a living museum of ancient Egyptian life. Sail along canals as you pass by recreated scenes of life in ancient Egypt, all painstakingly produced with the utmost detail and authenticity. The one-hour guided cruise will introduce you to the history and lifestyle of Egypt in the time of pharaohs. Pass by scenes of everyday life, along with recreations of famous events such as the discovery of baby Moses floating on the Nile. A popular attraction at The Pharaonic Village is the replica of King Tutankhamun’s tomb as it was when discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. With the original tomb in the Valley of Kings long emptied of its treasures,You can also learn about the ancient technique of mummification at a demonstration of the process. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.