Picturesque Samobor & Samobor Castle Private Half-day Tour
Visit & enjoy the city of Samobor known for its natural surroundings, medieval atmosphere, carnival and gastronomy.
The tour starts with a half-hour scenic drive to the city of Samobor. Your first stop will be a legendary train with sentimental relations between Zagreb and Samobor. After that, you are going to explore Samobor Castle ruins which dates back in medieval times and it is full of interesting legends and trivia. Later, it is a time for a short walking tour in Samobor where you will discover all hidden gems of this lovely city. Your stay in Samobor continues with cake and coffee/tea break because Samobor is well-known for its local specialty. You can’t visit Samobor without trying the famous Samobor Kremsnita cake! After enjoying delicious Kremsnita cake you are ready to go for a brandy tasting in a local family farm where you will get to know all about local brandies. So, are you ready to join us on this lovely and tasty tour?
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- traditional cake from Samobor - Kremšnita cake
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Special gift for every guest
- Unique experience
- Brandy tastings and snack
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samobor Castle, Tepec Hill, Samobor 10430 Croatia
Visiting ruins of Samobor Castle
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Samoborski Muzej, Ulica Ferde Livadica 7, Samobor 10430 Croatia
Visiting the city of Samobor and its hidden gems. After the visit, you will enjoy traditional cake from Samobor (called Kremšnita) and coffee/tea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their accommodation (hotels, vacation rentals etc).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our experience is super safe. This is a private experience, no one is added to your private group. The experience takes place outside. Our guides wear masks and keep a social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.