Pizza and Gnocchi Cooking Class from Sorrento
Enjoy an authentic tour to the discovery of the original cuisine of Neapolitans Grandmothers. Our staff will show you a beautiful sunny garden where you will see organic olive groves, lemon and orange trees. Be the special guest of our kitchen where you will be the chef and the diner at the same time, learning from the scratch how to make the traditional Neapolitan pizza. Learn al the oldest cooking secrets, which have been passed on from generation to generation. Finally, discover how to make the one and only authentic limoncello! Becoming a member of a true Neapolitan family, where you will be entertained with some funny stories and anecdotes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gift bag and "Cooking Experience Certificate"
What's excluded :
- Learn all the secrets of typical Neapolitan cuisine such as pizza or gnocchi with our cooking class. You will prepare a selection of dishes using fresh and organic ingredients under the direction of an experienced cooking instructor. During the class, your chef will share the secrets passed down from great-grandmothers and grandmothers to this day.
You have two tasty menus to choose from:
Gnocchi menu including the preparation of homemade gnocchi, eggplant parmigiana, dessert, coffee, water and limoncello included.
Pizza menu including the preparation of pizza of various flavors, dessert, coffee, water and limoncello included.
At the end of the course you will receive an official certificate of cooking experience.
• Vico Equense, Vico Equense, Province of Naples, Campania
• Eggplant parmesan
Departure Point :Circumvesuviana, Corso Filangieri, 15, 80069 Vico Equense NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.