Pizza Class and 3 Wine Tasting + Fried Pizza
Take your tastebuds on a tour of Rome's pizza and wines and learn how to make your own authentic Italian pizza from scratch. First enjoy a small walk through the lively Trionfale Food Market, right behind the Vatican. During your market visit taste the different nuances of pizza, from the ancient fried pizza to thin-crust Roman style. Pair it all with 3 elegant local wines. Rosè ,Sparkling & Red.
The class takes place right above the market where the cooking lab is. No matter what your level of skill in the kitchen, you will have the help of a private chef during the entire process.
Once your hands-on experience is finished, enjoy our cozy restaurant or the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor, no clean up necessary. You can join the social table, sip wine with your new friends from all around the world, and take the opportunity to ask your chef about further tips and tricks about Italian food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Mini Tour of Trionfale market : Taste of different style of pizzas - Fried Pizza -Naepolitan pizza -Wine
- -Mini Tour of Trionfale market -The expertise of an Italian chef -Hands-on pizza making -Fluent English-speaking guide -Use of apron and cooking utensils -Small-group cooking class (max 12 people)
- A private Italian Chef
- The whole restaurant will be open only for us
What's excluded :
- Far from simple cooking lessons, but a source of creative ideas: an immersion in the best Italian food and wine, starting from your personal taste.
You will learn how to prepare the authentic Italian pizza from scratch and taste 3 diffrent local wine (Rosè, Sparkling and Red).
Our pizza and wine tasting starts with mini tour through the lively Trionfale Food Market, right behind the Vatican, during which you will taste the different nuances of pizzas, from the unique and ancient fried pizza to the Roman thin crust! All accompanied by the first two elegant Roman wine.
The class takes place right above the market where the cooking lab is. Learn to prepare - starting from flour and water - an authentic Italian pizza cooked in a wood oven.
You have a single station to work from which includes a wood board, an apron, and a rolling pin.
Once your hands-on class is finished, sit down in our cozy restaurant or the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Pair your pizza with the third glass of wine.
Relax and take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tip and tricks about Italian food and the best spot to be in Rome
• Mercato Trionfale, Via Andrea Doria 41, 00192 Rome Italy
• Roman thin crust
• Ancient Fried Pizza
• Neapolitan Pizza
• 3 Elegant Local Wines, Rosè, Sparkling wine and Red
Departure Point :Via Andrea Doria, 41m, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The classes during the hot season will be taken on the outdoor terrace. During the class, everyone will have the required social distance. Every space is sanitized after the use. Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.