The Valdorcia Valley is the most iconic image of Tuscany all over the world. It is recognised as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Discover this masterpiece of nature and human labour with our slow-paced tour that will let you enjoy its treasures. Galavent through the small lanes of Pienza, a town designed according to the Renaissance canons of beauty.
Chill out in the Medicean gardens of dormant San Quirico d’Orcia and enjoy the views over gentle hills dotted with medieval hamlets, cypress and olive trees. Let ancient villas and churches invite you to day-dream. Valdorcia is a landscape symphony that will touch your heart.
Fearing an aesthetic overload? No worries, delicious food is also part of this tour: Pienza is well known for its fantastic pecorino cheese! We will finish our tour in Bagno Vignoni, a unique hamlet where an ancient source of thermal water springs out right in the middle of the local piazza. A short stay in one of the local SPAs can be arranged upon request!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Light Tuscan lunch in San Quirico
- Entry/Admission - Terme Bagno Vignoni
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of the City of Pienza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cappella della Madonna di Vitaleta, Via Dante Alighieri 78, 53027 San Quirico d'Orcia Italy
At the entrance of the valley we will walk shortly to discover one of Tuscan's most iconic places: the little countryside chapel of Vitaleta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Quirico d'Orcia Italy
After Pienza our tour continues to the hidden gem of Valdorcia San Quirico: here we will have a walk in the Medicean Gardens, we will visit the old Collegiata Church and enjoy a light lunch in the old town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Terme Bagno Vignoni, Piazza delle Sorgenti, 53027 Bagno Vignoni Italy
Bagno Vignoni will amaze you with its hot thermal water spring just in the middle of the main square, furthemore we will walk to see the natural thermal pools just outside the walls. A stay at the local Spa can be arranged upon request
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
We will walk you to the main gate to Pienza and you will have one hour to enjoy the atmosphere, taste some nice pecorino cheese and stroll around the narrow lanes of this little pearl of Renaissance architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :TerraPura, Via Cavour, 84, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation in the province of Arezzo, for free. Other pick-up points can be arranged upon request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.