Porto Half Day Tour: Port Wine Cellars and Cheese Tasting
On this half day tour, you will be able to explore the city of Porto from top to bottom in a quick and comfortable fashion. This tour takes you to know the best and most recognized gastronomic products that the city of Porto has to offer. You will be able to visit the famous Port wine cellars, travel through the heritage of the city, and enjoy a delicious tasting of Portuguese cheeses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to a Port wine cellar (tasting included)
- Portuguese cheese tasting
- Porto Historical Center
- Guided tour
- Pick up/drop off at hotel or guest accommodation
- Internet Wi-Fi free on board
- Entry/Admission - Pocas Vinhos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
The cathedral of Porto is one of the most emblmatic monuments of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pocas Vinhos, Rua Visconde das Devesas 168, Vila Nova de Gaia 4400-337 Portugal
Opportunity to see how a Port wine cellar is inside and how Port Wine ages for so long inside wooden barrels. At the end a tasting of several types of Port wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Serra do Pilar Viewpoint, Largo de Aviz Mosteiro da Serra do Pilar, Vila Nova de Gaia 4430-329 Portugal
The best view of Oporto is here. We will go there to see how the city was born and grew.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customer accommodation. Please refer to your hotel or address where you are staying in Porto.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.