Post Cruise Tour Southampton to London via Windsor in a Private Vehicle
When your cruise concludes in the port of Southampton, discover the delights of the English countryside on a Post-Cruise Tour to London via Windsor. On this self-guided private vehicle service. Visit the quintessential town of Windsor to see the world’s oldest occupied castle and then travel direct to Heathrow airport/Hotel or your London hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle with tons of space for your luggage.
• Meet and Greet Service at all Cruise Terminals
• One-way post-cruise excursion from the Port of Southampton to London with stops in Windsor.
• Designed for travelers wanting to combine convenience with flexibility with included admission tickets to Windsor.
• Explore the regal residence at your own pace with an audio guide, available in multiple languages.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup
- 2 hours viewing time at Windsor
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Audio guides for Windsor castle
- Skip-the-Line Ticket to Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Discover the history at Windsor Castle with this 2 hours self-guided tour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will meet you with your name on a Board Sign outside or inside the Cruise terminal at the specified pickup time. (Please do not wait for your driver at the vehicle pickup and drop-off area)Ports
- Port of Southampton, Southampton SO15 1HE, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- Traveling in a sedan: 1 to 2 passengers includes 2 big suitcases and 3 small suitcases; minivan 3 to 4 passengers includes 4 big suitcases and 5 small suitcases; van 5 to 8 passengers includes 8 big suitcases and 8 small suitcases.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This service is also available for pickups from Southampton hotels and drop-off to Heathrow airport Terminals or Hotels.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.