Private 8 hour shore excursion of the French Riviera from Cannes
Private driver and your official tour guide pick you up at you will first drive to Saint Paul de Vence and Nice. You will enjoy both sites with your private official tour guide. You will walk around the village known as the town of the artists (Saint Paul de Vence), where the Maeght Foundation, one of the best museums in Europe, is located.
You will as well wonder around the streets of Nice, discover St Nicholas cathedral and other baroque churches of Nice and walk the beautiful promenade des anglais.
Then you will continue to visit Antibes and Cannes. In Antibes you will explore the town, see the Grimaldi castle, the XIIth century towers and the picasso museum (from outside). Then you will head to Cannes to discover the promenade of the city, the casino and the famous boulevard de la croisette.
When the tour is finished, your driver and guide will take you back to the place where the tour starts.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's included :
- Private vehicle with chauffeur for 8
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off in Cannes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrances Fees
Pass By: Palm Beach Cannes, Place Franklin Roosevelt, 06400 Cannes France
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre Dame de la Platea d'Antibes, Rue Saint-Esprit, 06600, Antibes France
Pass By: Office de Tourisme, 2 rue Grande, 06570 St-Paul-de-Vence France
St Paul de Vence
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in CannesPorts
- Cannes - Mandelieu Airport, 245 Avenue Francis Toner, 06150 Cannes, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 7 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.