Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Private Bagan 3 Days 2 Nights Trip
Highlights of Bagan in 3 Days offers you enough time discovering all the highlights of Bagan with famous temples, pagodas as well as the tranquil villages.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Upon arrival in Bagan, Golden Express Tours’ representative will pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel to check-in. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Your temple tour starts in the morning time. Stroll around the colorful local market before visiting the most significant temples and pagodas around Bagan . The Shwezigon Pagoda, which was built by King Anawratha in the early 11th century, enshrines many sacred Buddhist relics. The oldest original paintings in Bagan can be found at Gubyaukgyi Temple. Furthermore, you visit the Ananda Temple with its four magnificent gilded Buddha statues. Continue your tour in the afternoon after a lunch at Mimosa restaurant to Myinkaba village, famous for its traditional lacquerware handicrafts. Visit the Mon-style Manuha Temple and the Nanpaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument, afterwards. Enjoy a panoramic sunset view at Bupaya Pagoda right by the Irrawaddy River. For dinner, you visit a traditional puppet show at Nanda restaurant.
After check-out at your hotel, the day is at your leisure. A departure transfer to Nyaung-U Airport is provided.
Duration: 3 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Bagan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.