Private Cappadocia Green Tour
Descending down into the underground city of Kaymakli which is one of the UNESCO sites of Cappadocia will be followed by the hike in the paradise on earth, the biggest canyon of Turkey with 2670 different plants and micro climate.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private A/C luxurious minivan on tour
- Private English Speaking guiding
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Local taxes & 18 % VAT
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Ihlara Valley
- Entry/Admission - Saruhan Exhibition and Culture Center
- Entry/Admission - Selime Monastery
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at the lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
First thing in the morning we drive to Kaymakli Underground City to see how Christians protect and defended themselves from the persecutions and invasions for centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ihlara Valley, Guzelyurt 68500 Turkey
We will drive approximately one hour to Nar Lake for a photo break.
During the photo break, we will have to drive a bit more to reach Ihlara Canyon for 3.8 km hike by the river and beautiful nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saruhan Exhibition and Culture Center, Yeni kayseri Yolu 6 km, Nevsehir 50500 Turkey
We will stop in Sarihan Caravanserai to visit the 13th century residence for the merchants and their camels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Selime Monastery, Guzelyurt Turkey
Selime monastery is the biggest religious building in Cappadocia with a cathedral-size church.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Goreme, Goreme, Cappadocia
2: Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
3: Uçhisar, Tekelli, 50240 Uçhisar/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
4: Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
5: Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
6: Nevşehir, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.