Private Coffee Farm & Horseback Riding Tour: All in one great day
Our Coffee Farm & Horseback Riding Tour gives you an in-depth knowledge of coffee and a very close contact with beautiful nature on docile horses, it is a experience to never forget.
We visit a non-touristy farm owned by a lovely family that produces premium quality coffee on a small scale.
The coffee production stages you see in this tour are:
• Planting the seeds
• Picking the ripe beans
• Fermenting and washing
• Drinking the coffee in different brewing methods
After you have witnessed and participated in all the coffee process in our beautiful farm we head to get on our horses and start a beautiful ride through streams, pine forests and wide open fields with amazing views.
This tour includes a typical and delicious lunch and insurance.
The whole adventure lasts 8 hours so you will be dropped off at your hotel early enough to take a nap and be ready for our nightlife.
Look no more and book now!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee farm fees
- Coffee Tasting in 4 different methods
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Coffee bags to buy at the farm are optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caldas, Antioquia, Colombia
The first activity on this day is the horseback riding:
We are glad to offer you to get on a horse and make an unforgettable ride with breathtaking views through the mountains.
We ride through streams, pine forests and wide open fields with unparalleled views.
Whether you're an experienced rider or a beginner this activity is for you.
This activity is very safe, however we provide insurance to all our guests in case of emergency.
In addition, we always provide two guides for our horseback riding in Medellin with one in the front to lead and the other in the back to follow. This is to ensure your horse follows the guide and stays with the group.
We are very proud to not have had an accident to date in over 300 rides, which is why we recommend you follow all the guide's instructions at all times.
After 11 miles we finish the ride, say thank you and goodbye to our beautiful friends and continue to our next stop.
The drive from the horses to the coffee farm is around 20 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sabaneta, Sabaneta, Antioquia Department
After the great riding experience we head to the coffee farm to have a traditional Colombian lunch cooked and served by the farmers.
The major attraction in this coffee tour in Medellin are the coffee farmers, they are passionate about what they do and keen to make you feel part of their family.
Our lovely hosts will serve us their highest quality coffee in 4 different brewing methods: Chemex, French Press, Moka and Japanese Syphon so you can compare and determine which method you like the most.
While you are enjoying a nice cup of coffee, the expert gives you an informative introduction into the world of Colombian coffee.
The coffee production stages you will see and participate in this coffee tour in Medellin are:
Planting the seeds
Picking the ripe beans
Selecting, fermenting and washing
Drying and re-selecting
Grinding and packaging
With all the knowledge you receive with us this day you'll be able to run your own coffee farm, that detailed it is.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel, AirBnb or hostel, just let us know where.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our partners like restaurants, farms and facility operators are required to follow these strict guidelines. All our tours are private. We do not mix groups in the same vehicle. After booking with us we will share with you some recommendations to take into consideration before starting the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.