Private cooking class at a local's home with tasting in La Spezia
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of La Spezia cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a selection of local wines.
During the lesson the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic La Spezia recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tastings of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of La Spezia cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
• Seasonal starter
• Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
• Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu
Departure Point :La Spezia, La Spezia, Province of La Spezia, Liguria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.