Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a Day-Trip program from Safaga to Luxor, Enjoy a magnificent experience in upper Egypt joining a private Egyptology tour guide for one day tour from Safaga to Luxor to discover Ancient Egyptian Attraction in Luxor, in addition to exploring treasures of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs by visiting most famous archaeological sites like Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples, Luxor temple and Colossi of Memnon, then we drive you back to Safaga Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from Safaga port to Luxor & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Lunch in local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Travel To Egypt, Luxor 85954 Egypt
Travel To Egypt representative will pick you up from Safaga port by the cruise exit door for 3 hours drive to Luxor where you will start your day tour from Safaga to Luxor. Your tour guide will join you to visit Valley of the Kings (The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well-preserved). also, visit Hatshepsut Temple (It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of The T. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together). also, Colossi of Memnon (Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxo). finally, you will visit Karnak Temples (No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak temples. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Finally, we will transfer you back to Safaga Port to end your day tour from Safaga to Luxor).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.