Private Day Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx and professional camera man
private tour of Cairo. Follow your own Egyptologist through all the highlights and enjoy personalized attention as your tour the city’s most iconic destinations. The flexibility of a private tour means you can decide how much time to spend at each of the sites, insuring a truly memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- professional camera man in giza pyramids
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- private tour of the Giza pyramids, Sphinx, and other Cairo highlights kicks off with pick up from your Cairo hotel. Enjoy a personalized tour of the great pyramids, and the 3,000 year-old-Sphinx—two of the city’s most iconic sites—complete with stories and history from your friendly Egyptologist. Learn about Cheops, Khfre and Menakaure—three of Cairo’s best known pyramids and enter one (additional cost) to explore solo, since guides are not permitted. Once you’ve taken in the ancient wonder, head to the nearby plateau where you can capture the towering pyramids rising up from golden sands with the city skyline as a backdrop. From there, make your way to the iconic Sphinx, perhaps the most enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Your guide will explain the folklore around this massive lion with the head of a king as you take a closer look. Interested travelers can also visit the famed Papyrus Institute to learn how this historic artwork is crafted.
Departure Point :Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Upper Egypt Services