Private Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor
See Luxor’s temples, tombs and monuments on a full-day tour to the East and West Banks of the Nile with an Egyptologist guide, and explore the highlights of this ancient world. Discover royal crypts in the Valley of the Kings then visit the elegant Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female pharaoh. Take in the lonely colossi of Memnon and cross the Nile for lunch at a local restaurant; walk stone paths through the sprawling Karnak Temple then follow an imposing sphinx-lined road into Luxor, Upper Egypt’s ‘southern sanctuary'
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transfers by private air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours.
- All Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock-cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djoser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. Since 1350 BCE, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
DescriptionLuxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.