Private Day Tour with Horse Cart Riding in Bagan
The day you can explore the amazing ancient architecture and understanding the rich culture in Myanmar. Tour will take you around the Bagan which is the most famous tourist destination in Myanmar. Not only the beautiful scenery of Bagan also the sunset of it will make you perfect. In addition you will get the riding of local horse cart.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Your full day tour will start with colorful local market and then continue the day with visit to the most significant pagodas and temples of Bagan including Shwezigone Pagoda, a prototype of later Myanmar stupa, Wetkyi Inn Gubyaukgyi Temple with fine mural painting of Jataka scenes ,Htilominlo and Ananda, four standing Buddha images. After lunch at the local restaurant, visit to the lacquer ware workshop. Then visit to Pyadatgyi, Manuha Temple, Gu Pyauk Gyi Pagoda. In the evening, travel by horse cart tour passing Thatbyinnyu, the highest temple in Bagan, the massive Dhammayangyi Temple, Sulamani Temple and tour wil be end by viewing the senset at Shwesandaw Pagoda. After that you will transfer back to hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.