Private Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira
We will leave the hustle of the city behind and go on a relaxing day tour to the sea side,a very worthwhile day-trip to the old port of Essaouira. Feared as a lair for pirates in days gone by, it is now one of the most charming towns in Morocco's Atlantic Coast.
• leave the hustle of the city behind and go on a relaxing day tour to the sea side.
• Stop to see goats on the Argan trees.
• Meet the locals at a traditional Argan oil co-operative, where the famous oil is extracted.
• Explore Essaouira's traditional port, and discover its long and interesting history.
• See the ramparts and the Old Town, full of medieval architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/guide
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- local guide in Essaouira
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fishing Port
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tip for drivers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
After pick up we head to Essaouira ,we stop to take pictures of goats on the trees,then visit The Argan cooperative.when we reach Essaouira we will visit the fishing port of Essaouira.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Essaouira Ramparts, Rue Skala, Essaouira Morocco
During your free time in Essaouira it is very important to to visit the very quiet souks of Essaouira and and discover Essaouira ramparts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from the nearest accessible point by car to their riads in the old town and from their hotels in the new town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- dear guests we are trying to provide the best services and by applying these COVID-19 safety measures, we are here to ensure that you spend a memorable holiday in the best possible way. we provide Face masks and Hand sanitizers, and our staff will do their best to satisfy our guests
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.