Private Fascinating Fort Tour from Muscat
Visit the seaside town of Barka, view Nakhl's fortress, enjoy a picnic lunch, and take pictures of the pre-Islamic fort, Rustaq.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Expenses of any personal nature
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- At 08:30 you will be picked up from your hotel or residence to start your day trip. Your first stop is at Barka, a seaside town with small souks and a fort along the shoreline. As you approach Nakhl, keep an eye out for the fortress that sits on a hillock outside the town. The fort’s origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Ya’ruba and the Al Bu Sayed dynasties.
You will then visit the mineral-laden hot springs water in Nakhl. Enjoy a picnic lunch under one of the many shades. You then move to Rustaq for a photo stop for another pre-Islamic fort. Later in the evening you return to Muscat by 16:30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.