Private Full Day Trip to Isla Negra, Algarrobo & Pomaire from Santiago
Stroll along the beautiful Chilean coast on this exclusive 10 hour private tour for you or your group. Discover one of the most beautiful houses of Pablo Neruda, the famous Chilean poet Nobel Prize of Literature in 1971. Learn about the history of this character and his travels around the world. Have a nice time in the beaches of Algarrobo and breathe the fresh coastal air of this region. Visit the picturesque village of Pomaire, home to many artisans who preserve the old local pottery culture. Try the exquisite local cuisine and its famous empanadas of different flavors, sizes and condiments in a relaxing place that you'll definitely want to visit again! The itinerary of this tour is flexible to your needs and preferences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tac Turismo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
Excursion: Isla Negra is home to the Nobel Prize for Literature Pablo Neruda, which was built in 1939 based on stone and wood, which simulates the atmosphere of a large ship.
Then we can visit the Pueblito de Pomaire which dates back to 1771 and has remained until our time due to pottery. In this town we can find varied handicrafts in clay as well as the culinary offer of Chilean food.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We retire from hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.