Private Full-Day Trip to Maymyo from Mandalay
Visit a colonial-era hill station on a full-day, private trip from Mandalay to Pyin Oo Lwin, or Maymyo, and enjoy the cooler hill climate as you explore historic architecture, limestone caves, and a scenic waterfall. This 10-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Mandalay, lunch at a local restaurant, and all entrance fees, and offers the personalized experience of a private guide.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Palace, Mandalay Myanmar
Start with 8am pickup at your hotel in Mandalay, then begin the 2-hour drive to Pyin Oo Lwin in a private car. Upon arrival in the former hill station, explore the historic center on a horse-drawn carriage ride, and keep your camera ready to snap photos of the city's vibrant markets, botanical garden, and colonial architecture. Visit a simple restaurant for a local-style lunch, then continue to Peik Khyin Myaung Cave, where you’ll find a series of shrines in the long limestone cavern. See some of the trailing pepper vines that the cave is named for, and browse for souvenirs at the small market outside of the cave. The final stop of the day is Pwe Kyauk Falls, a favorite spot for picnicking and swimming at the edge of the forest, with shallow water for wading and a small riverside stupa. This full-day tour concludes with return transfer to Mandalay, and drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.