Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride
Explore Varanasi on a private full-day tour that includes a sunrise and sunset boat ride on the Ganges River. Visit landmarks in and around Varanasi including Banaras Hindu University (BHU)'s Bharat Kala Bhavan museum, and Dhamekh Stupa in Sarnath — an important Buddhist site. Finally, watch the evening aarti ceremony from the sunset boat cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup
- Hotel Pickoff
- Boat Ride
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Monument fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varanasi Remembrances, Man Mandir Dashashwmedh D 15/69 Near Shree Cafe, Varanasi 221001 India
After early morning pickup at 5:30am from your hotel, take a sunrise boat ride on the sacred Ganges River.
Witness morning rituals performed at the riverside.
Pass By: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Afterward, follow your guide on a short walking tour of the old city's alleyways and catch sight of the Kashi Vishwanath, one of the holiest Hindu temples.
Pass By: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005 India
Stop for breakfast (own expense), then head to Banaras Hindu University at 10am. Established in 1916, BHU is the largest university campus in Asia. Tour the campus and see the Bharat Kala Bhavan museum and the new Vishwanath Temple (Birla Temple), which is an exact replica of the original Vishwanath Temple.
Pass By: Bharat Mata Temple, Vidyapith Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Mother India Temple, built in 1918 and housing an unusual marble relief map of the Indian subcontinent. At 12:30pm, learn about the silk weaving traditions of Varanasi, then take a break for lunch (own expense). Afterward, drive about eight miles (13 km) to Sarnath to take in Dhamekh Stupa, known as the place where the Buddha gave his first sermon. You'll also visit the Archaeological Museum, which features treasures that date to the 3rd-century BC (closed Fridays).
Pass By: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
At 5pm, take another boat ride on the Ganges to view the cremation grounds, then return to Dashashwamedh Ghat to watch the evening Ganga Aarti ceremony. Your tour ends with return to your hotel around 8pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Varanasi Remembrances, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.