Private Guide for Machu Picchu - 3 hours
Enjoy a beautiful day exploring "The Lost City of the Incas" with a native Andean Tour Guide, who will show you every corner of Machu Picchu and discover why it has become one of the New7Wonders of the World. Taking our private Guided Tour will allow you to receive personal attention from your tour guide as you explore the streets, temple, plazas, and terraces of this ancient City.
• Exclusive local professional tour guide for Machu Picchu
• Enjoy Machu Picchu at your own pace and preferences
• Extra hikes to Sungate or Inca bridge.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
• This tour doesn’t include entrance for Machu Picchu or buses
• Private Guided tour in Machu Picchu only (no others included)
• You need to book Machu Picchu Entrance
• You need to book bus tickets round trip (We can assist you)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing at your hotel the night before if you stay at Aguas Calientes
- Pick up from hotel or train station
- Private tour guide at Machu Picchu
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu (24.USD round trip)
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu (50.USD)
- Meals during the day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Meet your private TreXperience's Tour guide in Aguas Calientes; at your hotel, train station, or main gate in Machu Picchu. After booking, please get in contact with us to finalize the meeting details.
First, you will take the 30-minutes bus drive to Machu Picchu; upon arrival at the main gate, you need to show your Machu Picchu entrance ticket and original passport to enter the citadel. Once inside, your private tour guide will take a walk to the Sungate or Inca Bridge first. Then, start exploring the best of Machu Picchu, stone temples, aqueducts, terraces, palaces, and explain Machu Picchu's history. When you finish with the guided tour, you can choose to stay exploring on your own, or you can take the bus down to Aguas Calientes and return to Cusco.
A Private tour guide in Machu Picchu will allow enjoying your time to the fullest, learn about the topics of your interest, and explore Machu Picchu at your own pace.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from AirBnB's and any other locations in Aguas Calientes town
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.