Private Guided Pintxos Tour of San Sebastian with Food Tasting
Enjoy this completely personalized private tour of San Sebastian and enjoy the wonderful Pintxos culture with a local. Take this opportunity to get to know San Sebastian in this experience with your own private official tour guide and discover one of the best gastronomies of Spain. Get to personalize your own experience.
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private official tour guide for 2 hours
- 4 pintxos and 2 drinks in 2 different local bars
- Private Tour
- Hotel/apartment pick-up (if hotel is centrally located)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrances Fees
Pass By: Buen Pastor Cathedral, Plaza del Buen Pastor, 20006 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Buen Pastor Cathedral is the biggest religious building in San Sebastián occupying a prominent complex in the centre of the city together with the Koldo Mitxelena Cultural Centre and the post office. Its 75-metre high tower rises in the shape of a needle that can be seen from almost every part of the city.
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitucion, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
The Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitución) is the nerve centre of the Old Town. This is the main square in the city, where big parties and celebrations take place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Sebastian - Donostia, San Sebastian - Donostia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
San Sebastian gastronomy is considered the best in Spain’s Basque Country. The Old Town (Parte Vieja) has a very wide offer of small bars which offer the best pintxos. Discover with our guides this wonderful places.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/apartment pick-up (if hotel is centrally located). Please provide hotel or apartment details at time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.