Private guided tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara as you never seen
Unique tour to explore Giza pyramids which are the most famous sightseeing in the world, and Saqqara Necropolis the richest ancient cemetery in Egypt with its 20 pyramids and 350 awesome tombs,
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Expert tour guide
- Bottled water
- No Hidden costs
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Gizeh Plateau
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gizeh Plateau, Al Haram Str., Giza 11511 Egypt
Explore the most famous sightseeing in the world, the Giza pyramids!
In this sightseeing you will learn a lot of stories and secrets about the pyramids from our specialist archeologest tour guide.
In this sightseeing you will visit 9 pyramids, three of them belonging to the kings of the 4th dynasty, in addition to 6 smaller pyramids belonging to the queens of ancient Egypt.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After visiting the pyramids of Giza you will visit the Valley temple of the King Khafre that was built to mummify his body after death.
the Vally temple of king Khafre is attached to the great sphinx which belongs to the same king.
The statue of sphinx has the head of the king Khfrae and the body of the lion to guard his pyramid.
Our professional Egyptologest tour guide will tell you a lot of stories and secrets about the Vally temple and about the Great sphinx.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Explore the step pyramid of Zoser the first stone structure in the history and is considered as the first pyramid ever.
Also in Saqqara you visit the pyramids of the fifth and sixth dynasty with special tour inside it to discover the beautiful hieroglyphics.
finally you visit the wonderful tombs of the old kingdom which contains amazing paintings and colors
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel or location in either Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.