Private guided tour to Giza pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara necropolis
Explore the Giza Necropolis, where you will find a large number of pyramids and tombs dating back to the 4th dynasty, the old kingdom. The most famous attractions are the pyramids of Cheops, considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Chefren, and Mecyrinos. Besides, the valley temple of king Chefren.
Additionally, there is the Great Sphinx who has a lion body with a human head, and according to the Pharaonic beliefs; he is guarding this great necropolis.
After that, you will move to Saqqara to discover the Complex of King Djoser, dating back to the third dynasty. This complex is considered the first complete stone construction in ancient Egyptian history, and it contains the first pyramid in the ancient Egyptian civilization, the step pyramid.
In Saqqara you will be able to visit the pyramid of Unas with its beautiful hieroglyphics, and the tomb of Idut to enjoy it's wonderful colors.
Finally we will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Egyptologest tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your tour will begin with visiting the most attractive pharaonic sightseeing, Giza Necropolis, where you will find a large number of pyramids and tombs dating back to the 4th dynasty, the old kingdom. The most famous attractions are the pyramids of Cheops, considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Chefren, and Mecyrinos. Besides, the valley temple of king Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Visit the colossal statue of the sphinx which has the head of the king Khfrae and the body of the lion.
Our tour guide will tell you all the stories and the secrets about the Sphinx .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Visit Saqqara to discover the Complex of King Djoser, dating back to the third dynasty. This complex is considered the first complete stone construction in ancient Egyptian history, and it contains the first pyramid in the ancient Egyptian civilization, the step pyramid.
- Visit the beautiful tombs of Saqqara and enjoy it's wonderful colors .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramid of Unas, South of the Step Pyramid Saqqara, Saqqara 11511 Egypt
The pyramid of the king Unas is located at Saqqara necropolis, is considered as one of the most impressive pyramids in Egypt because of its rare hieroglyphics inside it. (to go inside is free)
Our Egyptologest tour guide will take you in a tour inside it to explore how amazing is this pyramid from inside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Idut, Saqqara Necropolis, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At Saqqara necropolis there are many attractive places to visit such as the tomb of the queen Southwest, because of its rare hieroglyphics and colors which has more than 3500 years and still have a good condition,
Our Egyptologest tour guide will take you in tour inside the tomb
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.