Private Half-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids by Camel
Enjoy a 4-hour visit to Giza Pyramids by camel. We will make sure to visit Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together.
Duration 4 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pickup services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Valley Temple of Khafre
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Have you ever been on a discovery tour in the desert? Try a camel ride at Giza Pyramids while visiting the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dated from the time of Chephren and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley Temple of Khafre, الاهرام، Al Giza Desert, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Then to visit the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: first, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial; Second, it was used for making the mummification process of the king.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons